- This event has passed.
Norman club ride – Red Hill loop
June 3 @ 6:00 am - 7:30 am
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 6:00 am on Friday, repeating indefinitely
Meeting point: North Rd & University Ave intersection – Australian National University (ANU)
When: Fridays. Meet at 6am and expect to return to the ANU by 7:15am.
Coffee: The Little Pickle, ANU
Distance: Around 30 to 40 kms. Two loops alternating each week between Red Hill (Climbers) Loop and TGA (Sprinters) Loop
Ability: All welcome – there are usually 3-5 groups catering for all levels of experience:
- • Fast – Paceline smashfest, includes additional ‘Gallop’ on Alexandrina Drive
- • Fast/Medium – Paceline, rolling regroups after hills and sprints, includes additional ‘Gallop’ on Alexandrina Drive
- • Medium (1-3 groups) – Speed dating turns, stopping regroups, M1 only includes additional ‘Gallop’ on Alexandrina Drive
- • Lifestyle/Party bunch – Speed dating turns, social ride, group rides at pace of slowest rider
- • Novice – Run as part of our Novice Programs